- Investment is generally raised through Roaring Pride Venture Fund who assumes the role of a cornerstone investor.
- Co-investment is also sought from likeminded social impact venture capital funds, EIS venture capital trusts, family offices and angel investors.
- Seed to pre-series “A”:
- Investment range between £100,000 to £1.5m.
- Aim to generate £1m revenue within 12-18 months of formal trading.
- Prepare to raise pre-series “a” round within 12-18 months with a typical ticket size ranging between £3m to £5m.
- Series “A”
- Clear revenue and expansion plans.
- Aim to generate between £5m to £10m in revenue.
- Ideally EBITDA positive.
- Typical ticket size ranging between £10m to £25m.
- Institutional investors will be encouraged to follow through at each round.
- Aim is to launch technology focused businesses with an EBITDA margin between 65% to 75%.
- Anticipated returns range between 4x to 10x depending on investor and round.
- Incoming investors are encouraged to have an investment horizon ranging between 5-10 years.
- Aligned to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- Ability to grow business vertically through acquisition.
- Global growth through carefully crafted joint ventures.
- Businesses which can generate cash within 12-months.
- Businesses which can be scaled within 36-months.
- Provide superior returns with social focus.
- Large antiquated industries ripe for disruption through innovation and technology.
- Organisation and sharing of data and intelligence which leads to much enriched decision-making and customer ownership.
- Streamlining and simplifying complex, disjointed business processes.
- Richly enhancing the customer journey through an omni-channel experience.
- UK focused with UK headquarters.
- Growth through joint ventures with regional growth plans.
Our sector focus includes:
- Health & Well-Being
- Sports & Entertainment
- Food & Beverages
- Automotive & Transportation
We are inspired by ventures underpinned by the following technology:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Natural Processing Language & Machine Learning
- Platform-as-a-Service (“PaaS”)
- Software-as-a-Service (“SaaS”)
- Internet of Things (“IoT”)